We paid 4 000 SLR for a small room occupied mainly by a huge bed. The room was crawling with ants and when I tried to turn on the fan it fell and was about to hit me in the head. Luckily it hit the mosquito netting instead, but still not a pleasent experience.
The guy who runs the place seemed really nice at first, but one day he was slightly drunk and misunderstood something I said and got really offensive and rude. He said something about how people like me and my boyfriend who only stayed for two nights did not cover his expensive habits like drinking whiskey every evening, but only for his cigarettes.
Disregard all this, it is a good price for a place directly on the beach. Although, I would not stay there again.